We know you have choices when it comes to hiring a podcast production company. What sets us apart is our experience working in public radio and our highly specialized skill set.
Our business model is built on working with social change-minded organizations and media partners to create content that adds value to our communities outside of the daily news cycle. The revenue we earn helps support our public policy journalism.
A major bonus of choosing Kouvenda Media is that you’re also helping sustain our Obscured investigative podcast. At a time when journalism has been hit hard, your organization’s decision to work with us directly supports our mission: to tell underreported stories that unpack public policy outcomes, shortcomings and solutions.
In everything we do, we hold ourselves to high standards. We take a thoughtful and thorough approach to our work. And we especially value the opportunity to collaborate closely with the variety of organizations we’ve already helped launch and produce podcasts.
Our range of services includes the following:
- Conceptual development for podcast series and episode ideas
- Research and related-reading on the subject matter
- Sourcing potential guests/interviewees and managing correspondence to arrange interviews
- Interview prep and question generation
- Recording interviews remotely and on-location (will travel if needed)
- Generating and reviewing interview transcripts
- Careful selection of the strongest interview material
- Writing multiple script drafts
- Tracking host narration and providing direction in recording sessions
- Post-production editing
- Creation of rough mixes and ongoing critique
- Final post-production polish for episode completion
If your organization is interested in our podcast production services, please send us an inquiry and let us know how we might be able to assist. We value your interest and time, and will respond to you promptly. In the meantime, please check out the portfolio of podcasts produced by Kouvenda Media.